Some statistics show this trend:
1) Mobile devices are becoming omnipresent across the globe.
• 1 in 5 people in the world own a smartphone (Source: BI Intelligence)
• 1 in 17 people in the world own a tablet (Source: BI Intelligence)
• 25% of smartphone owners aged 18-44 can’t remember the last time their phone wasn’t next to them (Source: Fast Company)
2) Consumer app-etite is growing because app retention and engagement have improved.
• There are 224 million monthly active app users in the US (Source: Search Engine Journal)
• The amount of time people spend using apps has increased by 21% since last year (Source: Localytics)
• In 2014, the percent of apps used only once shrunk to 20%, improving from 22% from last year (Source: Localytics)
• During the last four years, the percentage of apps used 11 or more times increased to 39% in 2014 (Source: Localytics)
• In Q4 of 2014, apps were opened more than 10 times per month (higher than Q4 of 2013) (Source: Localytics)
3) Mobile is winning the battle for consumer time in key categories, like social networking and entertainment.
• Digital radio and photos now generate 96% of their total engagement from mobile devices (Source: comScore)
• Total mobile engagement on social has grown 55% in the past year (Source: comScore)
(Graph courtesy of comScore)
4) Brands are investing more in mobile ads because they perform better than online ads.
• Mobile ads perform 4-5 times better than online ads (Source: HubSpot)
• 62% of smartphone users are “ok with 15-30 second ads” in exchange for video content (Source: ReelSEO)
5) Mobile app revenue and the number of m-commerce transactions completed in apps will be higher than ever.
• More than 2 billion mobile users will make a mobile commerce transaction by the end of 2017 (Source: Juniper Research)
• In 2014, 42% of all mobile sales generated by the leading 500 merchants came from mobile apps (Source: Internet Retailer)
• 74% of smartphone users use their phone to help with shopping (Source: HubSpot)
• Mobile coupons are redeemed 10x more than print coupons (Source: HubSpot)
• Global mobile app revenues are expected to grow to 76.52 billion US dollars in 2017 (Source: Statista)
What the Numbers Tell Us
Businesses are definitely missing out if they don’t have mobile presence. Not only will their services go unnoticed, but they are also missing the great sales potential, not to mention the much more effective ad performance. Offering ads in your app could get you 4-5 times more revenue than online ads would.
I’m Interested, How Do I Jump In?
Now you know the benefits, question is how to get the right app? Verifying the quality of an IT company can be a daunting task which could limit you to recommendations of a friend, or you would need IT consultation. Eventually, this could lock you to the local market and you’ll never know if you got the best value for the price. Also, the app must be published at least for the two most popular platforms: Android and iOS, and this adds to the costs. Besides that, mobile apps in the business industry need to stay up-to-date, and you cannot publish a new version of your app every time you want to update a change in prices or services. To handle all these, you would need a hosting website, a Google Playstore account, an Apple App Store account etc.
The App for Every Business
In Comelite we have come up with a solution that addresses ALL these needs. That’s right; we do the hosting, app store publishing, multi-platform development – and with great, verifiable quality. What better way to check the end result, by seeing it upfront? We are offering one of our most successful business apps at the fraction of the price to all those who wish to get a jump-start in this business. This app allows you to demonstrate your products, certifications, catalogs and other info to your clients. It comes with a contact form, and also allows you to show your stores on the map. It also comes with Google Maps Directions, which allows your users to navigate right to you. And all of this for $500 only.
Our Instant Business App plan allows you to enter the mobile business world only in two days – you pick the template, we publish the app*.
This is how it’s done:
- You pick the template that you want applied on your app
- You offer us the app name, logo and descriptions
- We offer you the completed app based on your request, and publish it. We also offer you backend website access
You can browse our library of many design templates we offer, with new samples offered every month. Additionally, we accept changes to the color theme per your suggestions.
Enter the mobile world and get your first business app at www.comelite.net now!
If you need any further features, we are open for suggestions. We can extend the app in any way you need, adding push notifications, payment gateway integration, chat services etc. Just give us a call at email@example.com to get your offer done.
* Please note that while we will instantly publish your app, it will take around 2 weeks for Apple to review and approve the app. This is beyond our control, but the Android app is usually released the same day we publish it in Google Playstore.