Based on some research we’ve done, we came to the following conclusions:
- Smartphones represent 40% of total impressions in the Middle East which is 45% higher than the global average.
- Smartphone penetration in the Middle East region is continuing to grow up to 40% this year.
- 72% of smartphone owners are less than 34 years old
- Nearly 80% of shopping found place through smartphones.
- Despite the fact that India and China are traditionally considered the most potential smartphone markets, Middle East has actively joined in the race and is becoming the next big market for mobile applications, according to the latest Smartphone research, conducted by Google.
- Out of 26 countries that participated in Google’s survey, UAE ranked the highest in terms of smartphone penetration in the world, with 62% of mobile phone users reporting that they own smartphones. It’s a staggering 18% growth in just one year! Other countries, like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan have also experienced an impressive boost in smartphone usage: with KSA market growing from 54.6% to 60% penetration rate, as well as Egypt and Jordan closing up the ranks with up to 50% smartphone penetration rate. Interestingly, over 20% of mobile users in UAE and KSA also own personal tablets, while only 5% of cellular owners have tablets in Jordan.
- Additionally, more than 90% of smartphone users in the Middle East notice mobile advertising, while surfing the mobile web. Mobile users in Egypt are also among the heaviest social networkers in the world with 91% of smartphone owners doing this, while 48% of smartphone users in the UAE call a business after a local smartphone search.
- Smartphone applications annual revenue in 2011 totaled over 43 million USD in KSA, UAE and Jordan combined, and expecting to reach over 200 million USD by the year 2015. Arabic language applications are also on the rise, with over 46% of mobile users in Saudi Arabia market preferring Arabic, while browsing their smartphone.
How long do you think you can withstand the sensation to get a mobile application?
Do you want your business deprived from the future?
At Comelite IT Solutions we have 2 different Strategies:
1) We contract major corporations around the world, especially in the Middle East, and accept all kinds of orders. Whether it might be website developing, web design, install and run complete management systems or what matters most: mobile application developing.
2) Based on our motto “An App for Everyone”, we offer for smaller businesses a special package with a specific list of menu and services as the following:
v Instant Apps and web building software
v Access to company catalogs via PDF reader or browser
v Photo Gallery
v Offline Access
v Contact Us page
v Product details list
v News Page
v Google maps
Through a catalog, you will have the option to choose from a variety of prepared design samples. After determining the pages and features, you can contact us and get your mobile app designed by our professionals and published on Google Play as well as Apple Store.
For just 500 bucks you can get your own app in order to establish your own network with suppliers, employees and customers. This solution is for those who want to prove the taste of being “on app” and making profits by handling everything with just some few finger tips. Welcome aboard!
What’s more: we can also offer additional features such as push notifications, video files etc. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!