Tuesday, 20 December 2016

How To Design Mobile Apps With Your Audience In Mind

Refer to the new article written by Ben Dickson, published by AppsZoom
This is something you’ve read a lot about in different posts (including some of my own): When building an app, design with your audience in mind. Stop thinking and designing from your own perspective.
Easier said than done - and what does it actually mean, anyway? In this post, I’ll be giving you some simple tips on how to design apps that will better appeal to the end user, resulting in a better user experience (and, hopefully, better user reviews and more installs, too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

How it was Done: Comelite Restaurant Projects

As long as I recall, in my career in the IT sector one of my favorite industries to serve is the hospitality sector. There are many reason...