Friday, 23 December 2016

Restaurant Marketing: How Big Dreams Can Come True

A friend of mine from Paris asked me last week: “Tell me how many patrons I will have when I spend a thousand bucks in your digital marketing plan and how many will have if spend for two thousand?” And I stood there with my mouth wide open, hesitating what to say. Alack, I couldn


I wish I could demonstrate an interface enabling the smell of a specific dish to reach the client once I send a special “smell push notification”, whereby I would incite the strongest temptation in him or her, inviting the guests to my table. But again, I have to admit I can’t do it…yet.......................
Read more









No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Summer Travel Tips: 8 Tech Ways to Make the Most of Your Holiday

Most people look forward to the summer holidays no matter what their lifestyle. The reason? Of course, to travel! In this article, I wil...