Monday, 20 February 2017

Read 5 Reasons Why Every Small Business Needs a Website

Should all businesses have a website these days? Yes, definitely, no exception.
Add caption
When I first joined Comelite and started my job as web and graphic designer, I couldn’t make that statement and believe it because surely there were cases where a website wasn’t necessary. At that time, I wasn’t completely convinced that all businesses needed a web presence.  The Internet had made it pretty obvious that a website can be an asset to any business.  An asset maybe, but a necessity?  Well, maybe not.  At least I believed that until one day when I needed to research a local retailer and they didn’t have a website.
I was visiting a household appliance manufacturer’s website to find a local retailer.  I wanted to purchase their refrigerator locally instead of ordering it online from the manufacturer.  I was so excited to find a store within a mile from me.  I immediately searched for them but they didn’t have a website.  So how could I check their hours or make sure they still carried that brand or if they were still in business?  Talk about total disappointment!
Immediately I thought, “Now what? Don’t they want customers?”  I could call them, but I didn’t feel like it since I was on my computer. How much easier it would have been for me (a potential customer) to learn about that store if that retailer had a website...............
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dowa pharmacy brings doctor-patient online interaction to a new level

Dowa   is a reputable online pharmacy  in Kuwait. It was established in 2011. The previous website was developed in aspdotnetstorefro...